The primary objective of the Equipment Associate is to provide labor assistance to service mechanic, sales staff, and other personal engaged in meeting the needs of customers.
Responsibilities will include:
* Assisting with deliveries and preparing equipment for rental
* Performing routine checks on rental equipment to ensure it is safe and in good working order
* Greet customers and assist with customer inquiries about equipment
* Suggest equipment and supplies to meet customer needs
* Loading and unloading rental equipment
* Any other duties assigned
Superior customer service remains the backbone of Sarver True Value Hardware and Rental, therefore your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer makes you a top-notch candidate. To be qualified for this position, the ideal candidate must have a high school diploma and be eager to learn. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of construction equipment, have some mechanical background, and exhibit teamwork, verbal, and written communication skills. We look for individuals with effective communication and strong teamwork skills and the ability to multi-task. This role involves lifting of equipment up to 75lbs and a valid driver's license is required. Commercial Driver’s License is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
We currently do not have any events scheduled.